Safety StandardsSafety standards for play Ground Equipment:
We manufacture all products as per the ISO, ISI parameters and we also follow the safety standards i.e. European EN 1176 standard, the American ASTM F1487 standard & the Australian AS4685 standard. Playground and outdoor play equipment
can be providing your child with huge fun, fresh air with exercise but they can also pose some safety hazards.
Faulty equipment, standard and improper surfaces, wrong materials used and careless planning are just a few of the dangers for children on playground.
Many of these injuries could have been prevented simply by using the right kind of play ground equipment that meet with standard products. Check What Raw Material is Used:
A reputed playground brand must be able to give you whole detected specifications about what king of raw material they use in their systems or products.
Check the Suppliers Background:
- Check which type of treatment has their metal parts.
- Check if they use recycled plastic this will bring your systems.
As mentioned earlier children are going to use these products.
Check the Supplier’s Installation Infrastructures:
- Avoid buying your systems from “Fly by Night Operators” who sells their products.
- check what kind of project and installations have already been completed by your supplier.
A play ground system could be extremely dangerous if not installed properly. If a play ground has not been installed by a knowledgeable installation team it could come apart and hurt a child. Warranty Check
- Check your supplier’s warranty.
- Check who is giving you the warranty?
- Warranties that you ready to replacement parts locally stocked. If your suppliers warranty includes an AMC it means that he needs to repaint. your system every year.